Our Circle of Women achieves results through the power of giving together.
Joining the Circle of Women is an important way in which you can help NCJWA VIC in our mission to create a better world for women.
Through your commitment to Circle of Women you will:
- Support our trained volunteers to provide emotional support to women who feel isolated, are at risk of post-natal depression, are anxious or lack confidence in their parenting role through our Caring Mums program;
- Facilitate Bat Mitzvah aged girls to participate in our Interfaith Seder, where they will exchange perspectives with women from diverse faiths;
- Help us to provide over 7000 meals to the senior members of our community that attend our Golden Age & Seniors programs; and
- Assist us to develop exciting new programs such as The Jam Project, our new buddy program for girls aged 14 – 16 years that commenced in 2017. This initiative is aimed at helping girls build self-esteem and confidence to enable them to navigate the stresses of their teenage years.
Your support will also help to extend our advocacy on issues of concern to women and girls including anti-slavery, anti-discrimination and agunah.
Circle of Women Membership Details
- 3-year commitment
- Payment can be monthly or yearly instalments
- Payments are tax deductible
Benefits of Circle of Women Membership
- An invitation for two people to attend both the annual Mina Fink Lecture and the Fanny Reading Human Rights Lecture each year as our guests
- Early invitations to exclusive events
- Regular updates through the Circle of Women newsletter
- Greater impact as part of a giving circle
Please contact Debbie Strauch on 0418 261 003 if you would like to discuss any aspects of joining our Circle of Women.