Inspired by Jewish values, NCJWA (Vic) aspires to create a better world for women. We achieve this through our work in the Jewish and broader communities by: - Providing support to vulnerable women - Working to advance the status of women - Promoting a harmonious multicultural society - Supporting projects in Israel
NCJWA (National) is asking for your input to better understand our membership's views on matters relating to the purpose of the Status of Women Portfolio.
Members of NCJWA (Vic) are invited to fill out the survey here.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN OF AUSTRALIA (VICTORIA) INCORPORATED
Notice is hereby given that the 89th Annual General Meeting of Members of The National Council of Jewish Women of Australia (Victoria) Incorporated (NCJWA (Vic) Inc.) and the 13th Annual General Meeting of Members of NCJW (Victoria) Community Services Inc. will be held at The Eva Besen Centre 131-133 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield on Thursday 25 August, 2016 at 7.30pm.
1. To confirm the Minutes of the 88th AGM of NCJWA (Vic) Inc. and the Minutes of the 12th AGM of NCJW (Victoria) Community Services Inc. held on 27 August 2015.
2. To receive and adopt the Annual Reports of the Board for the year ended 31 March 2016.
3. To receive and adopt the Statement of Accounts of the Honorary Treasurer for the year ended 31 March 2016.
4. To elect a President and Office Bearers for a period of one year in accordance with Section 19 of the Constitution.
5. To elect Board members in accordance with Section 20 of The Constitution.
6. A motion to elect Vivien Brass as an Honourary Life Member.
Lee Ann Basser
Looking for something previously on this page? You might find it on our News blog.